Beijing is the capital of China and the political, educational and cultural center. Before the establishment of the republic in 1911, Beijing was also the capital of the Ming and Qing dynasties. It was a famous historical and cultural city with more than 3,000 years of history and more than 860 years of history. Therefore, Beijing has many historical sites, important government and cultural institutions.
Beijing is famous for its flat and neat urban planning, with only three hills within its urban area. Like the Forbidden City, Beijing has concentric circular "rings" that are roughly rectangular and open to the rest of the city.
Beijing is a dynamic and developing city. There's an intersection of old and new, especially in the outer third ring of the second ring. Here you can see the collision between the most modern and extreme technological and social innovation and the ancient cultural norms and social environment. The people here look apathetic, but once you break the deadlock they are very friendly.
The city has hosted the 2008 Summer Olympics and will host the 2022 Winter Olympics.
The districts of Beijing Municipality may be divided into:
- The Capital Functional Core District, namely, the Central Urban District: Xicheng District and Dongcheng District (Xuanwu District and Chongwen District existed before 2011);
- The urban function expansion zone, namely, the suburban area: Haidian District, Fengtai District, Chaoyang District, Shijingshan District;
- Suburb: Yanqing District, Huairou District, Miyun District, Changping District, Shunyi District, Pinggu District, Mentougou District, Fangshan District, Daxing District, Tongzhou District.
- Among them, Fangshan District and Changping District, Yanqing District, Huairou District, Miyun District, Pinggu District and Mentougou District are ecological conservation development zones; Fangshan District and Changping District, Daxing District, Tongzhou District, Shunyi District are the new urban development areas.
- Yanhua (Yanshan region) in Fangshan District shall establish some institutions separately.
The central axis of Beijing Municipality is basically the Zhengnan-Zhengbei direction, passing through Yongdingmen, Zhengyangmen, Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Jingshan, Zhonggulou, Olympic Park and other areas, and penetrating through 6 districts of Changping, Chaoyang, Xicheng, Dongcheng, Fengtai and Daxing. In the middle section of the city, which is also called the "historical axis" in the Western and Eastern districts; In the north, which is also in the Chaoyang and Changping districts, it is called the "modern axis"; In the south, in Fengtai and Daxing districts, they are called the "future axis."
- Main entry: Beijing / Downtown
Most of these two districts are located in the second ring road. Inside the second ring is the area inside the old Beijing city walls, where you can see beautiful scenery and enjoy a good place to rest, eat and play. These areas are:
|Xicheng District (Xuanwu District)|
The west, which covers the central urban area, is from the second ring west to the third ring north. North Sea Park, Shichahai, Houhai Bar Street, Gongwangfu, Beijing Zoo and the National Theater are all here.
|Dongcheng District (Gulou, Dongzhimen and Ditan, Zigucheng, Chongwen District)|
The east, which covers central Beijing, is about from the third ring north to the second ring east. The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Tiantan, Gui Street, Yonghe Palace, the Chinese Art Museum, Wang Fujing and Beijing Railway Station are all here.
The next four districts, once defined as suburbs, were expanded by Beijing. The Three Mountains and Five Gardens, built in the Qing Dynasty, are also located in China's famous universities, sports venues, business districts, embassies, entertainment districts and art districts. These areas include:
covering the western side of the periphery of the Central Urban Area, the seat of Shougang Corporation and Beijing Organizing Committee of Winter Olympic Games. The Badlands, the Shijingshan Amusement Park and the Fahai Temple are all here.
It covers the main urban area in the northwest of the central urban area. Half of Haidian is made up of Zhongguancun and Beijing's main universities. The Summer Palace, Yuanmingyuan and other "three mountains and five gardens" as well as Xiangshan, Fenghuang Ridge, Beijing Botanical Garden and Baiwangshan are also here.
Covers the eastern part of the periphery of the central urban district (extending south-north) from the second ring east to the fifth ring east. The district is home to the Central Business District (CBD), the embassy district, the National Stadium (and other Olympic venues), the Workers' Stadium, Chaoyang Park and Ritan Park.
It covers southwest Beijing, Lugou Bridge, Wanping City, Qianlingshan, Beigong Forest Park, Beijing Happy Water Magic Square, Nanyuan Airport and Beijing West Station.
The other 10 districts are more or less a bit farther from the center.
|Beijing Sub-center (Tongzhou District)|
|Northern Suburb (Changping District, Shunyi District)|
|Southwestern suburbs (Mentougou District, Fangshan District, Daxing District)|
|Suburb far from urban area (Yanqing District, Huairou District, Miyun District, Pinggu District)|
Beijing is known as Yanjing, Youzhou, Peking, Yuyang, etc. Beijing's history as a city dates back 3,000 years. In Sima Qian's Records of the Historian Zhou Ben Ji, there is such a record: The Emperor Wu Wang Ruisi first set forth the Holy King, which was to bestow the God and the Peasants, then Jiao, then Huangdi, then Zhu, then Emperor Yao, then Ji, then Emperor Shun, then Chen, and then Dayu, then Qi. This shows that Beijing was the central city of the Marquis as early as the Emperor of Zhou Wu. The border between Beijing and Tianjin was once the capital of Yan during the Warring States period. Since the Qin and Han dynasties, Beijing has been a major military and commercial town in the northern part of the Chinese nation.
Beijing is the border between China's ethnic minority regions and the Han ethnic region in ancient times, so wars are frequent. During the Qin dynasty, Beijing became a military stronghold on the border, guarded by heavy soldiers. One of the earliest Great Wall in China, the Yan Great Wall, passes through southwest Beijing today. During the Tang Dynasty, Beijing was designated as an Emissary to the jurisdiction. During the Anshi Rebellion, Juan Lushan proclaimed the emperor in Fanyang (near Beijing and Baoding today), and the founding name of China was Da Yan. After the chaos, we reset You Zhou, and Lu Long Jie Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Jie Zhi Zhi Zhi Jie Zhi Zhi Zhi Jie Zhi Zhi Jie Zhi Zhi Jie Zhi Zhi Zhi Jie Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhi Zhou Zhou Du. In the early Five Dynasties, the warlord Liu Rengong cut the place, called Yan Wang, and was later destroyed by the Later Tang Dynasty.
During Tian Xian, Liao and Song fought in Beijing and other places. In 938 AD, Beijing became Liaoning Province's companion city. In 1153, the Emperor of the Jin Dynasty, Emperor Wanliang of the Mausoleum, officially moved to Beijing and used 1.2m people to build the city. This is the first time in Beijing's history that it has become the capital of ancient China. The population of Jinzhongdu is over one million at its peak. It is home to many tribes, including Han, Nuzhen, Bohai, Qidan, Uighur, Turkic, Persian and Big Food. Many cultures of the East and the West are integrated and inclusive in Beijing. From then on, Beijing has become an international city with prosperous business and prosperous market.
In the early Yuan Dynasty, the Mongolian army massacred Beijing, burning, looting and destroying Beijing. The Yuan dynasty moved the city of Beijing to its current site and named it Dadu. In 1272, Beijing became the capital of the Yuan dynasty. In 1421, Beijing became the capital of the Ming Dynasty. The Ming Dynasty changed its original form, and the city was orderly, prosperous and happy. In 1644, Beijing became the capital of the Qing Dynasty.
In 1860, when the Second Opium War broke out, the British-French coalition forces entered Beijing and Xianfeng Emperor fled, during which the British-French coalition forces burned and looted Beijing, destroyed civilian houses, and destroyed "three mountains and five gardens" such as Qingyi Yuan (the precursor of the Summer Palace) and Yuanmingyuan. The Yuanmingyuan was almost completely burned out. After the Beijing Treaty was signed, foreign envoys and Christian missionaries were allowed to enter Beijing under special permission to build churches around the city, with embassies concentrated in Dongjiao Civilian Alley.
Beijing was designated the capital of the People's Republic of China in September 1949. On October 1, 1949, Beijing held a ceremony to mark the founding of the PRC. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, Zhongnanhai was designated the site of the Central People's Government. Many state offices are located in Beijing. Beijing also has a large number of important facilities such as corporate headquarters.
After the reform and opening-up, Beijing gradually highlighted its international characteristics and took the lead in opening up. Many international events were held in Beijing. Beijing hosted the Asian Games in 1990 and the Olympic Games in 2008.
The mountains in the west of Beijing Municipality belong to Xishan Mountain and Jundu Mountain. Both of them are the Taihang Mountain Remnant, and the mountains in the north and northeast belong to the Yanshan Mountain. Beijing is located in the Huang-Huai-Hai Plain in the south and southeast of the city. In addition, there are some smaller impact plains in Yanqing City, Miyun City and other areas, the total area of the plain is about 40% of the total area of the city.
Beijing's highest peak is Dongling Mountain, located at the border between Mentougou and Hebei Province, at an altitude of 2,309 meters. The main peak of Yanshan, Haituo Peak, is located in Yanqing County, Beijing, at an altitude of 2,241 meters. The mountain area of Beijing is between several hundred meters and more than 2,000 meters above sea level, and many places in the mountain area have very prominent Danxia landform. In Beijing's urban areas, most of them are between 20 and 60 meters above sea level. Beijing's mountains are often covered with dense forests, most of which are mixed with deciduous broadleaf and coniferous leaf forests, and at high altitudes. Generally, visitors do not respond to high mountains wherever they go, as they do only when they reach 3,000 meters above sea level.
Beijing has five major water systems: Juma River System, Yongding River System, North Canal System, Chaobai River System, Ji Canal (part of the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal) System. The first four will eventually converge into the Haihe River and into Tianjin. There are many river channels in Beijing, mainly in the Yongding River system, but in recent years, the river has been decreasing, sometimes even cutting off. There are no natural lakes in Beijing, and all are manually dug. Beijing has 82 reservoirs, the largest of which is the Guanting Reservoir.
|climate||, where||, where||, where||, where||, where||, where||, where||, where||, where||, where||, where||, where|
|Highest day (°C)||2||5||12||20||26||30||31||30||26||19||10||4|
|Lowest night (°C)||-8||-6||0||8||14||19||22||21||15||8||0||-6|
The weather is rather dry except for summer.
The average annual temperature of Beijing is 11.6°C, the seasons are clear, the spring and autumn is short, and the winter and summer are longer. Beijing was the hottest in July, with an average temperature of 25.9°C, the coldest in January, and an average temperature of -4.6°C. The frost-free period in Beijing Plain is between 190 and 195 days, and the frost period is from mid-October to mid-April of the following year. River flows in plain areas are usually frozen from mid-November to mid-February the following year. In the sunny days of winter and summer, the temperature difference is about 10°C, spring and autumn temperature difference is slightly larger than winter and summer, and the temperature difference in rainy and rainy days is smaller. Usually at the same time, the temperature is highest in the Beijing urban area due to the effect of heat island, and the temperature is lowest in the southern area and the northern mountain area. Temperatures in the south are typically 1-2°C lower than in the urban areas, and the northern mountain region is at least 4°C lower, depending on altitude. In the hot summer days of August, for example, the temperature in an area above 2,000 meters may be less than 10°C, plus the fact that the wind is sometimes high and it is very cold. So if you're going to the mountains from downtown Beijing, don't forget to carry thick clothes. In addition, in late spring and early autumn in Beijing, it may still be hot at noon, but it may be cold at morning and evening, so you must change your clothes to prevent a cold.
All regions of Beijing are temperate monsoon climate, annual average precipitation is about 600mm, the monsoon is very significant, the same period of rain and heat. The monsoon in Beijing is mainly in the north-west direction in the winter, the southeast direction in the summer, usually the winter wind is bigger than the summer wind, and the winter wind is more dry. The precipitation in Beijing is concentrated in summer, especially in July and August. In recent years, there have been frequent heavy rainstorms in July and August. Winter is usually drier, with little snow and less snow, usually only once every ten days or even dozens of days, but there are occasional storms in the northern mountains. Usually in the same year, the northern mountain area precipitation is the largest, the annual average is about 650mm, the southern suburb is smaller, the annual average is about 550mm. If you visit Beijing from June to August, please pay attention to the weather forecast and take your umbrella with you.
Beijing's worst environmental pollution is air pollution. The primary air pollutant in Beijing is usually airborne particulate matter. In recent years, compared with about 2000, Beijing's dust storms have been significantly reduced, so the air quality is usually the best in the high wind or rainy and snowy days, and the air quality is worse in the cloudy and foggy days. Generally, Beijing's summer air quality is better than that of winter, because there is much precipitation in the summer, which can clean the air and it doesn't have to burn coal to keep warm in the summer. In addition, during the Spring Festival, especially during the 30th day of the Lunar New Year, the first, fifth and fifteenth days of the first month, air pollution (especially sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide) is more severe than other periods of winter, because firecrackers pollute the air. In recent years, the air quality in Beijing has been deteriorating, because for a long time, in order to ensure economic development, although various measures have been taken to prevent and control air pollution, including planting trees and trees, restricting cars, voluntarily reducing the setting off of fireworks and firecrackers, "coal to electricity" heating, etc. In Beijing, it is often necessary to protect against air pollution, and in severe smog, masks are best worn. Vulnerable groups (elderly, children, pregnant women, patients, etc.) should pay attention to air quality broadcasts and reduce outdoor activities when the pollution index is greater than or equal to Level 3.
Beijing also has water pollution, but in recent years, some progress has been made, and most of the stinking ditches have become a clean river of water. The quality of major rivers in Beijing mountainous area usually can reach at least Class II standard of the People's Republic of China (divided into six grades, Class I is the best, Class V is the worst), while the quality of most rivers in urban areas, east and southeast still does not meet the standards. The surface water in Beijing, apart from the mountain streams, cannot be directly drunk. However, the quality of tap water in Beijing can be guaranteed, so there is no need to worry too much about the safety of drinking water for the time being.
Noise pollution levels in Beijing have always met standards and remained stable for years. In most of Beijing's neighborhoods, hotels and parks, it is still relatively quiet and generally not concerned about the impact of noise on life; However, during the Spring Festival period, especially during the 30th day of the twelfth month, the 1st day, the 5th day and the 15th day of the first month, the noise of firecrackers is relatively large, but in recent years, the number of firecrackers released is gradually reduced, and the noise problem of firecrackers is also eased.
The γ radiation level in Beijing has always been significantly better than the national standard and has been stable for years. Sensitive groups such as pregnant women may not have to take special protective measures in places where large amounts of radiation do not occur.
Beijing is an open and diverse place. Beijing residents are mainly atheists, pluralists and socialists, and their religious beliefs are mainly Buddhism, Taoism, Islam, Catholicism and Protestantism. Among them, Buddhism, Taoism and Islam have a great influence on Beijing's history, culture and art.
Beijing is a diverse and open city, with its people enjoying a rich range of art. There are almost all the art forms in Beijing, both ancient and modern. Today, Beijing is a very modern city, so Chinese and foreign pop music and songs are inevitably the mainstream of Beijing's art.
The most representative and well known of Beijing's traditional arts is the Chinese Peking Opera, or Peking Opera. But today, with fewer young people enjoying Peking Opera, it is no longer a popular art form of the past. However, the social status of Peking Opera artists is significantly higher today than before the founding of the People's Republic of China, and some well known universities have opened relevant specialties, which is very beneficial to the development of Peking Opera. If you want to watch Peking Opera, in addition to watching the CCTV Opera Channel, you can also go to places like the Merlanfang Grand Theater and the National Grand Theater. In addition, before watching Peking Opera, it is best to watch the script first, otherwise it is not easy to play.
Today, Beijing has selected 48 intangible cultural heritage sites. Still popular: high-pitched, rustic Hebei bangzi, traditional, relaxing and easy-to-learn sports like empty bamboo, Weiqi, which requires wisdom and skill, exquisite and unique ivory carvings (now mostly plaster for elephant protection) and Jingtai blue, Cao's kite, which is dotted with the sky like stars in the day, lacquer sculptures with stereo visual impact, fat and greasy Quanjude roast duck, cheap Tongrentang Chinese medicine and so on.
Beijing's holidays are roughly the same as most of eastern China. The national statutory holidays in Beijing are: Spring Festival (30th day of the twelfth month to 6th day of the first month), Qingming Festival (around April 5), Lantern Festival (15th day of the first month), International Labor Day (women's half-day holidays), May 1 International Labor Day (1 May to 3 May), Sixth 1 International Children's Day (primary school day), Duanwu Day (5 May), Mid-Autumn Day (15th August), National Day of the People's Republic of China (1 October to 5 October), New Year Day (1 January). In addition, traditional holidays that are not on holiday include: Long Tou (2 February), Buddha's birthday (13 April), Qi Xi (7 July), Ghost Festival (15 July), Eighth Day (8 February), Xiao Nian (23 April), etc. Other Western festivals: Valentine's Day (February 14), Mother's Day (May's second Sunday), Father's Day (June's third Sunday), Halloween (October 31), Thanksgiving (November's fourth Thursday), Christmas (December 25), etc. Christians also hold events on Easter and Good Friday. Muslims celebrate Eid al-Fitr, Eid al-Adha, etc. Some young people also celebrate emerging festivals such as Singles Day (November 11). There are also official holidays for persons in a certain profession, such as Nurses' Day (May 12), Teachers' Day (September 10), Journalists' Day (November 8), and Programmers' Day (Day 256 of the year). (Note: The Chinese character number represents the Chinese lunar calendar, and the Arabic numerals represents the Gregorian calendar. In the order of the year of the lunar calendar. )
In general, during popular holidays, especially on legal holidays, merchants hold promotional activities on a preferential basis; There will also be a significant increase in visitors to parks, attractions and other places; Traffic pressure will increase, ticket discounts will decrease, buses and subways will become more crowded and the possibility of traffic jams will increase.
Population and geography
Beijing has a population of 21.72m (30% of them immigrants in 2016) and lives in 16 districts, spread over 16,800 square kilometers. The city borders the northern, western, southern and eastern parts of Hebei province.
Beijing is a very important railway hub in China. Several railways, including Beijing-Harbin, Beijing-Qinhuangdao, Beijing-Shanghai, Beijing-Kowloon, Beijing-Guangzhou, Beijing-Taiyuan, Beijing-Baotou and Beijing-Tongs, are connected to Beijing. If you travel from mainland China or Hong Kong to Beijing, trains are the most economical, comfortable and convenient means of transport.
Beijing Main Railway Station Beijing Station, Beijing West Station, Beijing South Station, Beijing North Station. In addition, there are other important train stations in the suburbs, such as: Huangcun Railway Station (connecting the Daxing Line of the Subway), Changping North Station and Huangtudian Station (two temporary terminal stations of the suburban railway).
- Beijing Station is located in Dongcheng District in the center of the city, connecting the Beijing Station of Metro Line 2. Destinations include: Changchun, Chengde, Dalian, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jilin, Nanjing, Qiqihar, Shanghai, Shenyang, Suzhou, Tianjin and Yangzhou, among others. There are high speed trains from this station to the northeast. Trains to Mongolia (Ulaanbaatar), Russia and North Korea also leave here.
- The Beijing West Railway Station, located in Fengtai District, is by far the largest train destination, and the locations from western Beijing include: The destinations of Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Datong, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Hefei, Huhhot, Hong Kong, Kunming, Lanzhou, Lhasa, Ningbo, Qinhuangdao, Sanya, Shenzhen, Taiyuan, Urumqi, Wuhan, Xi'an and Xiamen, and ordinary and high speed trains (places) use Beijing West Station. See the vehicle options below leaving the station..
- Public bus: There are many very crowded buses to most of the destinations in central Beijing. However, this may be difficult to find. Several locations near the train station include North Square, South Square and across from Lotus Pool East Road. If you want to take a bus, there's a big sign indicating the route to the bus stop next to Lianhuachi East Road Beijing West Station.
- Taxi: There's a sign that tells you how to take a taxi. Taxis are probably the most expensive way to leave the station. Not only is it easy to be cheated, but the price is higher than the standard taxi.
- Metro: Currently, Metro Line 9 and Metro Line 7 are available at Beijing West Station, which is the first stop of Metro Line 7.
- Beijing South Railway Station: The station stops only on various high speed lines, high speed trains and fast railways. There are high speed trains from this station to all parts of the country. Connecting Beijing South Railway Stations of Lines 4 and 14 of the Metro.
- Beijing North Railway Station: Used to be called Xizhimen Station. Trains to Inner Mongolia and Hebei stop here. West Gate Station, Line 2, Line 4, and Line 13 of the Metro. It will resume operations in 2019 after the Beijing-Zhangjiajie high speed rail project was halted in 2016.
- Beijing East Railway Station, formerly known as Dongjiao Railway Station, is close to Beijing Central Business District. This station will not normally appear on the itinerary unless the passenger has to use it. The station operates only to parts of Hebei, such as Yanjiao short-haul trains. There is Bawangfen long distance bus stop outside the station.
- Beijing Capital International Airport, known as Capital Airport, is the main airport in Beijing and is home to Air China's headquarters. There are flights to and from China and around the world connecting the Beijing Metro Airport Line. Airport buses and airport buses are used as starting points and destinations.
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport, military and civilian airport, the operating airline company is China United Airlines, basically domestic flights, and on September 26, 2019, with the opening of Daxing Airport, suspended flight, and completely closed on September 30, and was preparing to dismantle.
- Beijing Daxing International Airport, referred to as Daxing Airport, will replace Nanyuan Airport on September 26, 2019, and at the same time, transfer all the flights at Nanyuan Airport and some flights at Capital Airport to Daxing Airport.
Although Beijing has a well-developed traffic, Beijing has imposed strict restrictions on motor vehicles with no Beijing license. Non-local vehicles must obtain a Beijing license to enter the Sixth Ring Road, Changping District, Huairou District and Yanqing District, and there are more restrictions on driving within the Fifth Ring Road. Therefore, it is not recommended to drive to Beijing by themselves. The detailed information can be found in the entry of non-local vehicles to Beijing attention.
Beijing is an important highway hub in China, with highways starting from or passing through Beijing. There are many long-distance bus stations in Beijing, such as the Liuliqiao Long-distance Bus Station, the Lizeqiao Long-distance Bus Station, the Zhaogongkou Long-distance Bus Station, the Xinfadi Long-distance Bus Station, the Bawangfen Long-distance Bus Station and the Yongdingmen Long-distance Bus Station. Foreigners can rent cars in China, but they must have a driving license issued by the People's Republic of China.
Beijing is the center of several highways in all directions, and below is a list of highways and their destinations (the ones marked with a slash are not open):
- G1 Beijing/Beijing-Harbin (Beijing (Sifangqiao-Shiyuan Qiao-Kuoxian, Tongzhou-Xiji) - Xianghe (Hebei) - Baodi (Tianjin) - Tangshan (Hebei) - Beidaihe - Qinhuangdao - Shanhaiguan - Jinzhou (Liaoning) - Shenyang - (Jilin) - Changchun - (Heilongjiang) Harbin).
- G2 Beijing-Shanghai/Beijing-Shanghai (Beijing (18th Li Store - Da Yang Fang - Ma Ju Qiao) - Langfang (Hebei) - Tianjin - Shanghai) - Partial separation of the Hetanggu Expressway in central Tianjin is S40.
- G3 Beijing-Taipei (Beijing (Old Palace New Bridge - Anding) - Langfang (Hebei) - Tianjin - Fujian) - Fujian to Taipei Section Planning.
- G4 Beijing, Hong Kong, Macau/Beijing - Hong Kong/Macau (Beijing (Liuliqiao - Wanping - Liulihe) - Shijiazhuang (Hebei) - Hong Kong or Macau.
- G5 Beijing Kun/Beijing - Kunming (Beijing (Beijing-Kunming Line of Communication - Hancun He - Zhangfang) - Baoding (Hebei) - Shijiazhuang (Hebei) - Xi'an (Shaanxi) - Sichuan - Kunming (Yunnan))
- G6 Beijing-Tibet/Beijing-Tibet (Beijing-Badaling Expressway - East Garden - Huailai - Xiayuan - Zhangjiakou) - Inner Mongolia - Tibet.
- G7 Jingxin/Beijing-Urumqi (Beijing (Jiantingqiao-Machikou-Deshengkou) - Zhangjiakou (Hebei) - Urumqi (Xinjiang).
- G102 Tongyan/Tongzhou-Yanjiao (Beijing (Tongzhou District) - Hebei (Yanjiao)).
- G103 Beijing/Beijing-Tongzhou (Beijing (Dawangqiao-Sihui-Gaobeidian-Shuangqiao-Tongzhou District)) - Connect G102.
- G106 Jingkai/Beijing-Kaifeng (Beijing (Yuquanying - Daxing - Huangcun - Panggezhuang - Yufa) - 106 National Highway) - continued to Hebei as G45.
- G95 Capital Ring Expressway (Zhangjiakou (Hebei) - Baoding - Langfang - Caiyu (Beijing) - Tongzhou (Beijing) - Sanhe (Hebei) - Chengde - Zhangjiakou)
- G4501 Beijing Sixth Ring Road
- G0121 Beijing Qin/Beijing - Qinhuangdao (Beijing (Tongzhou) - Sanhe - Zunhua - Qian West - Qinhuangdao (Hebei))
- S11 Beijing-Chengde Expressway (Beijing-Chengde) (Beijing (Sungong Bridge-Wanghe Bridge-Laiguangying Bridge-Zizaoling Bridge-Mapo-Qiaozi-Huairou-Miyun-Taishitun-Gubeikou) - Luanping-Chengde (Hebei))
- S12 Capital Airport Expressway (Beijing (Dongzhimen - Sanyuan - Siyuan - Wuyuan - Wenyuqiao (Beijing-Ping Expressway, Terminal T3) - Capital International Airport (Terminal T1, Terminal T2)))
- S15 Beijing-Tianjin Expressway (Beijing-Tianjin) (Beijing (Chemical Bridge - Yongledian) - Wuqing (Tianjin) - Tianjin District - Tianjin Binhai New Area)
- S28 Capital Airport North Line Expressway (North Seven (Changping/Shunyi Border) - Capital International Airport)
- S32 Beijing-Pinggu Expressway (Beijing-Pinggu) (Beijing (Huanggang-Liqiao-Pinggu))
- S50 Beijing Fifth Ring Road
- S51 Capital Airport Second Expressway (Beijing (Pingfangqiao-Dongba-Capital International Airport (Terminal T3))
- S66 Beijing-Kunming Liaison Line (Connecting the G5 Beijing-Kunming Expressway, the section from Jingliang Road to Sixth Ring Road has not been opened)
- S3801 Beijing-Lijiang Expressway (Beijing - Zhangjiakou Chongli (Prince City)) (Tucheng Village (Changping/Sixth Ring Road) - Yanqing City District) - Beijing Worldlake Fair in 2019 and the supporting expressways for the 2022 Winter Olympics. It was opened on January 1, 2019. The 2022 Winter Olympics will open in the Yanqing-Hebei section.
- S3501 Daxing Airport Expressway (Tuanhe (Daxing/Fifth Ring Road) - Suncun (Sixth Ring Road) - Wei Shanzhuang (Daxing District) - Daxing International Airport) - Links to Beijing Daxing International Airport.
- S3300 Daxing Airport North Line Expressway (G45 Daqing-Guangzhou Expressway - Daxing International Airport) - connects Beijing Daxing International Airport. Some sections (Daqing-Guangzhou Expressway to Beijing-Taipei Expressway) were opened on July 1, 2019, and the section from Beijing-Taipei Expressway to Langfang has not been opened yet.
The subway is one of the most convenient transportation modes in the center of Beijing.
The lines currently open are as follows:
- Line 1 (Apple Park - Sihui East) is mostly located under Chang'an Avenue, east-west across central Beijing and connecting areas such as Xidan, Wangfujing, Dongdan and CBD.
- Line 2 is a circular line beneath the original site of Beijing's inner city, passing through Finance Street, Xizhimen and other commercial circles and Beijing Railway Station.
- Line 4 (Anheqiao North - Gongyi West Bridge) is a south-north route running through the western part of Beijing Municipality, passing through parks such as the Summer Palace, Yuanmingyuan, and the Zoo, commercial districts such as Zhongguancun and Xidan, and Beijing South Station, and continuing to merge and operate the South and Daxing Lines.
- Line 5 (Tiantong Garden North - Songjiazhuang) is a north-south route that runs through the eastern part of Beijing Municipality, through large communities such as Tiantong Garden, Lishui Bridge and Beiyuan, and areas such as Tiantan Park, Yonghe Palace and Ditan.
- Line 6 (Jin'an Qiao - Lucheng) is an east-west route across Beijing, connecting Apple Park in the west, Tian Village, residential areas such as Chaoqing, Changying and Dingfuzhuang in the east, CBD, Finance Street, Inner City commercial areas and tourist areas.
- Line 7 (Beijing West Station - Coking Plant) is an east-west route across Beijing, connecting Beijing West Station, Liangguang Road and CBD.
- Line 8 (Yinghai-Zhushikou, National Art Museum of China-Zhuxinzhuang) is a north-south directional route connecting the northern and southern parts of Beijing, passing through Huilongguan, Yongtai, Shichahai, Luogu Lane, Zhushikou, Muxiyuan, Dahongmen, Nanyuan, Yinghai and other areas, of which the south gate of the Forest Park runs through the Olympic Park to the northern tucheng section.
- Line 9 (Guo Gong Zhuang - National Library) is a north-south route to the west and southwest of Beijing's urban area, providing access to Beijing's West Station and connecting the Fangshan Line to the urban area.
- Line 10 is Beijing's second ring road, mainly located between the Third Ring Road and the Third Ring Road to the Fourth Ring Road, connecting Gongzhufen, Century City residential area, Zhongguancun, Olympic Park, CBD, Red Gate and other areas.
- Line 13 (Xizhimen - Dongzhimen) is an inverted "U" line connecting the urban areas and large residential areas such as Huilongguan, Tiantong Garden, Beiyuan and Wangjing, as well as the local information industry base.
- Line 14 (Zhangguozhuang - West Bureau, Beijing South Station - Shangezhuang) has been opened in part with two separate sections, of which the western section is located within the Fengtai District, connecting the two banks of the Yongding River, and facilitating tourists to come and go to the ninth China (Beijing) International Garden Fair. The eastern section is located in Chaoyang district, which is a south-north route, mainly connecting Wangjing, Jiangtai, CBD and other areas and Beijing South Station.
- The Capital Airport Line (Dongzhimen - Capital Airport) is a dedicated line connecting the city and Beijing Capital International Airport. After the train leaves from Dongzhimen Station and stops at Sanyuanqiao Station, it first arrives at Terminal 3; Then he drove backwards to reach Terminal 2; Then, back to Sanyuan Bridge Station and Dongzhimen Station. This route is like a loop. After the opening of the Daxing Airport Line in 2019, it was renamed the Capital Airport Line.
- Daxing Airport Line (Caoqiao - Daxing Airport) is a dedicated line connecting the urban area with Beijing Daxing International Airport. After leaving Caoqiao Station and stopping Daxing Newtown Station, the train arrived at Daxing Airport Station.
- Xijiao Line (Bagou-Xiangshan) is a tram line connecting the Summer Palace and Xiangshan.
Line 15 (West Mouth of Qinghua Road - Fengbo), Line 16 (North Anhe - Xiyuan), Batong Line (Sihui Station - Tuqiao), Changping Line (Changping West Mouth - West Second Banner), Daxing Line (Gongyi West Bridge - New Palace - Tiangong Palace), Yizhuang Line (Songjiazhuang - Yizhuang Railway Station), Fangshan Line (Guo Gongzhuang - Yan Cundong), Yanfang Line (Yan Village East - Yanshan) and Line S1 (Shi Factory - Jin Anqiao) are the central urban to the edge of the urban area or the suburban area, most of the tour lines, the limited role for tourists, the, and for most of the the the the the the function; If you include certain suburban attractions on your journey, these routes may be involved, and the description of the attractions will surely include the name of the route and the nearest station.
Among them, the operating companies of Lines 4, 14, 16 and Daxing are Beijing Jinggang Subway Co., Ltd., Yanfang Line Operating Company is operated by Beijing Railway, and the operating companies of other lines are Beijing Subway Operating Company Limited.
On December 28, 2014, Beijing Subway adjusted the pricing method. Except for two lines of the airport, the line shall be priced by different sections. Within 6 kilometers, 3 yuan shall be used for each line, 6 km to 12 km, 4 yuan shall be used for each line, 12 km to 22 km, 5 yuan shall be used for each line, 22 km to 32 km, 6 yuan shall be used for each line. A single ticket price of 25 yuan shall be applied to the airport line. Anyone who takes the subway with the Beijing Municipal Traffic Card shall enjoy the discount of 80% after consuming 100 yuan or more within a natural month, and 50% after consuming 150 yuan or more, and shall no longer enjoy the discount after consuming 400 yuan or more (excluding the Capital Airport Line and the Daxing Airport Line). Passengers can download an easy-to-use app and swipe a two-dimensional code into the station on their smart phones, so they can avoid queuing at ticket offices. EaseLine supports WeChat, Alipay, JD.com and Industrial and Commercial Bank.
The Beijing subway system already has a full network of people under the same inspection, and before entering the station's paid-for area, your luggage must be checked by an X ray machine and the liquid must be checked separately (or you can drink in front of the security officer).
On December 28, 2014, Beijing Public Transport adjusted the pricing method, and all lines were divided into different grades. It starts at 2 yuan within 10 kilometers, and then increases by 1 yuan for every 5 kilometers thereafter. 50% of the general card, and 25% of the student card. The buses with the first name of "T" (e.g. T8) are mostly double buses, but there are also double buses with common number. Most lines are already using new energy buses.
The airport express rail is the most convenient public transport linking the city and the capital airport. It can be exchanged at Dongzhimen Station, but it is required for a fee. The airport bus has 18 routes, details of which are available at Capital International Airport.
The uniform color of the body of a taxicar in Beijing Municipality shall be the yellow body, the base price (within 3 kilometers) shall be 13 yuan, and after that, 2.3 yuan for each kilometer, and 1 yuan for the fuel surcharge, the total price shall be rounded up to the nearest ten thousand yuan. You can make an appointment by dialing 010-96103,010-96106,010-96109. In order to adapt to the development of new energy, some taxis in Beijing are electric taxis.
In Beijing, you can download ride-hailing apps such as Didi Chuxing on mobile devices to call nearby taxis, similar to Uber software in other countries. Generally, you can complete a toll payment transaction directly on your phone. The nearest vehicle will accept the request, and when the call arrives, you will be able to enter and wait for your destination. During peak hours, it is extremely difficult to get a taxi, so be prepared mentally.
Beijing has gradually improved its bicycle rental business, using one card to pay for the rental of public bicycles by swiping cards at sidewalks. In addition, there are various bicycle parking points in the urban and most suburbs of Beijing, which can scan two-dimensional code for cycling, and more convenient.
- 1 Tiananmen Square, Beijing City Center, the intersection of Chang'an Avenue and the central axis of the city. 5:00-22:00. Free. A brief introduction to the Tiananmen Square, built in 1420, is the world's largest urban square today and can accommodate 1m people to assemble at the same time. Since the founding of the People's Republic in 1949, when Mao Zedong announced the founding of the People's Republic on the Tiananmen Square, Tiananmen Square has become a symbol of China. Every day at sunrise, a flag-raising ceremony is held in Tiananmen Square. A guard of honor and a military orchestra accompany the flag-raising ceremony on the 1st of each month. Every year around October 1, around the National Day, there will be large flower baskets at Tiananmen Square for people to watch. You need a security check before entering the square. It can be reached by bus to Tian'anmen East Station, East Side Road Station of Plaza, or Metro Line 1.
- 2 Xidan Cultural Plaza, address 180 Xidan North Street, Xicheng District (junction of Xidan North Street and Xi'an Avenue). Tickets are free and some items are charged. Introduction Xidan Square is a city square in Beijing, with a large fountain and a Xidan Plaza restored in 2008. Around Xidan Plaza is one of the most concentrated areas in Beijing. They are reachable from the Western Station of Line 1 or Line 4.
- 3 Beihai Park, No. 1 Wenjin Street, Xicheng District (South Gate). 6:30-21:00. ¥10. A brief introduction to the famous royal gardens, which is listed in the "Sixteen Scenes of Beijing", adjacent to the Forbidden City and the Jingshan area. It has classic buildings such as the Kowloon Wall and the White Tower. Guests can reach Beihai Station or Beihai North Gate Station by bus or Beihai North Station by Metro Line 6.
- 4 Summer Palace, Address: No. 19 Xingongmen Road, Haidian District, +86 010-62881144. 6:30-20:00 (summer), 7:00-19:00 (winter). ¥50-60. Introduction to the largest and most preserved royal gardens in China. It is located in Beijing's Xishan Mountain. There are Foxiangge, Kunming Lake, Wanshou Mountain and Shishukongqiao. It's a landscape museum with natural landscapes. Public buses to the Summer Palace Station stop, or the Line 4 to Beigongmen Station.
- 5 Yuanmingyuan, Address No. 28 Qinghua Road West, Haidian District, +86 010-62628501. 7:00-20:00. ¥25-30. The brief introduction was originally known as the Royal Garden in the Qing Dynasty, and is known as the "Garden of Gardens". including the ruins of the Great Water Law, Qi Chun Yuan, which were formerly an important part of the Western Building, and the Monument to the Martyrs of March 18, 1926, which was built to honor the martyrs who sacrificed their lives for the suppression of Duan Qirui. Most ancient trees were burned to the ground by the invading British-French coalition forces in 1860, and then renovated several times to reopen in the name of the Yuanmingyuan ruins park. This has made it a patriotic education base. You can get off by bus to Yuanmingyuan East Gate Station or Yuanmingyuan South Gate Station, or from Line 4 to Yuanmingyuan Station.
- 6 Xiangshan (Jingyi Garden), 40 Maimai Street, Haidian District, +86 010-62591264. 6:00-18:00. ¥5-15. A brief introduction to a royal garden with mountain features in the western suburbs of Beijing. There are famous attractions such as Xiangshan Temple, Hongguang Temple and Xianglufeng. Many tourists visit Xiangshan every autumn to enjoy red leaves.
Office premises (including sites)
- Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City Museum
- The Forbidden City, also known as the Forbidden City, is located in Beijing, China, and was built in the Ming Dynasty.
- Transportation: You can get off from Beijing Metro Line 1 to Tian'anmen East Station or Tian'anmen West Station and get to South Gate of the Forbidden City via Tian'anmen and Duanmen.
- Admission tickets: High season (April 1 - October 31 each year) 60 yuan, low season 40 yuan, and student license 20 yuan.
- Central Bank Old Address
- Old Address of Baoshang Bank
- Xinhua Gate: On West Chang'an Avenue, west of Tiananmen Square and northwest of the National Grand Theater. Xinhua Gate is an office of the State and shall not be open to the outside world. When you try to get near Xinhua Gate, the police check your ID.
- Chairman Mao Memorial Hall: on the south side of Tiananmen Square.
- Lu Xun Museum: Located at No. 19, Gate 2, Fuchengmen Palace, Xicheng District. This was the home of Lu Xun's works Wild Grass and Wandering. Public buses to the Fucheng Gate stop, or the Line 2 or Line 3 (the future), to the Fucheng Gate station.
- National Museum of China: on the southeast side of Tiananmen. Some famous cultural relics and ancient paintings are on display.
- Xuan Nan Museum of Culture and History: located at 9 Changchun Street, Xicheng District, Beijing. Guests can get off by bus to Xuanwu Hospital Station or by Line 2 to Changchun Street Station.
- Beijing Astronomical Museum: 138 West Zhimen Outer Street, Xicheng District. Main article text Introduction Astronomical findings. Guests can get off to the zoo station by bus or from the Line 4 to the zoo station by metro.
- China Science and Technology Museum: Located at 5 Beichen Road East, Chaoyang District. This paper mainly introduces the discovery in the field of science, and sets up a variety of interactive machines, involving the fields of physics, chemistry, biology, etc. You can get off by bus to Kuwari Minkou Station or by Metro Line 8 to the Olympic Park Station on foot, but it is far away.
- China Geological Museum: Located at 15 Xisiyangbu Lane, Xicheng District. This paper mainly introduces China's research and related mining activities in the field of geography, and displays rare collections mainly composed of fossils, stones and ores. No tickets required. Visitors can get off by bus to West Fourth Crossing East, West Fourth Dingzi Street and West Fourth Crossing West Station or by Metro Line 4 to West Fourth Station.
- Capital Museum: 16 Fuxingmenwai Street, Xicheng District. The exhibition will focus on the history of Beijing, and will sometimes feature temporary special exhibitions (with uncertain themes).
- Beijing Ancient Coin Museum: It is located south of the Great Hall of the People.
- Military museum: 9 Fuxing Road, Haidian District. It is fully known as the Chinese People's Revolutionary Military Museum. The exhibition will be devoted to the exhibition of military equipment, weapons and other equipment used by China during the Kuomintang-Communist Campaign, the Northern Expedition and the Anti-Japanese War. Free. Guests can get off at the Military Museum Station by bus or from the Line 1 or 9 of the Metro.
- China Art Museum: At 1 Wusi Avenue, Dongcheng District. The exhibition of paintings by outstanding Chinese artists is a good place to enjoy Chinese art. Visitors can get off at the Art Gallery or the Art Gallery East station by public transport. Although there are subway stations in the Art Gallery, Line 8 was actually put into operation only in December 2018.
- Agricultural exhibition
- Postal Museum of China
- Railway museums in China
- China Film Museum: Located at 9 Nanying Road, Chaoyang District. This article mainly introduces the 100-year development of Chinese films and the film science and technology exhibition. Guests can get off at the Film Museum Station or Nangao Station by public transport. There is no subway connection around.
- China Telecommunications Museum
- China Fire Museum: Located at 70 Guanganmen Street South, Xicheng District. This paper mainly introduces the knowledge of fire protection in China, and enhances people's awareness of fire protection. Public buses to Caihuyingqiao North Station or Daguanyuan West Station stop. There is no subway connection around.
- Beijing Natural Museum: 126 Tianqiao South Street, Xicheng District. The collection contains a large number of ancient organisms, ancient animals and plants, ancient humans and other specimens as well as scientific research materials. Visitors can get off by bus to Tianqiao Station, Tianqiao Road Pass East Station and Tianqiao Shopping Mall Station. They can also get on by Metro Line 8 to Tianqiao Station in the future.
- Yanhuang Art Museum
- Haidian Safety Museum
- Beijing Ancient Observatory
- Beijing National Museum
- Sports museums in China
- Chinese Ancient Zoo
- Memorial Hall of the Chinese People's War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression: Located at 101 Wanpingchengnei Street, Lugouqiao. Located at the site of the July 7th Incident, the Anti-Japanese War Sculpture Garden formed the largest patriotic education base in China to commemorate the Anti-Japanese War. Visitors can get off by bus to the Anti-Japanese War Sculpture Garden station and from Line 16 to Wanpingcheng station in the future.
- Beijing Changxindian 27 Memorial Hall
- Ōjong Temple Museum
- Lei Feng Data Exhibition Center
- Chinese Agricultural Museum
- China Space Museum
- Liao Jin City Wall Museum
- Beijing Automobile Museum
- Mingchengqiang Ruins Park
- Jingshan Park
- Zhongshan Park
- Beihai Park
- Lungtan Park
- Haidian Park
- Yuyuantan Park
- Beijing Botanical Garden
- Liang Qichao's Tomb
- Yuandaduchengyuan Ruins
- Olympic Park
- National Stadium
- National Swimming Center
- National Gymnasium
- Linglong Tower
- Red Scarf Park
- United Lake Park
- Chaoyang Park
- Happy Valley
- Shijingshan Amusement Park
- World Park
- World Flower Garden
- Nangong Tourist Area
- Beijing Happy Watercube Water Park
- Lianhuachi Park
- Qinglong Lake Park
- Beijing Garden Expo
- Xiangshan Park
- Mount Miaofeng
- Washibong National Forest Park
- Olympic National Forest Park
- Baiwangshan National Forest Park
- Beigong National Forest Park
- Mangshan National Forest Park
- Baoying Temple
- Niujie Mosque (Mosque)
- Fayuan Temple
- Xiannongtan (Chinese Ancient Architectural Museum)
- Jinwu Temple
- Tianning Temple
- Church of Notre Dame
- Wen Tianxiang Temple
- Senglingqin Temple
- Yu Qianci
- Dongsi Mosque
- Yonghe Palace
- Sun Forum
- moon boat
- Wanshou Temple
- Sanyi Temple
- Biyun Temple
- Shangfang Temple
- Linglong Tower (Haidian)
- Xihuang Temple
- Dongyue Temple
- eight main points
- Mei Lanfang
- Lu Xun's Former Residence
- have a good fortune as an old home
- Tan Sitong's Former Residence
- Gong Zizhen's Former Residence
- Zhu Yizun's Former Residence
- Prince of Ol
- Qibaishi Old House
- Mao Dun's Former Residence
- resign on account of one's old residence
- Mao Zedong's Former Residence
- Song Qingling's Former Residence
- Guo Moruo's Former Residence
- 7 Melanfang Grand Theater, address 32 Pinganli West Avenue, Xicheng District, Beijing, 010-58331288 or 010-58331388. 1.5-2.5 hours. Introduction This is a well known place for Beijing people and visitors from other places to enjoy Peking Opera performances in depth, where people can taste the different styles that actors display when they perform different Peking Opera bridge segments. The Melan Theater connects Metro Line 6 Che Kung Zhuang Station.
- 8 National Grand Theater, 2 Xi'an Avenue, Xicheng District, Beijing, 010-66550989. 2-3 hours. The introduction is hailed as the world's largest theater, designed by Paul Andrew, a prominent French architect. Music concerts, pipe performances, opera, drama and dance are often held in the Grand Theater to attract the audience's attention. The National Grand Theater will connect with Tiananmen West Station of Line 1 of the Subway.
- Haidian Theater
- Hwaseong Cinema
- Star Theater
- Poly Grand Theater
- Lugou Xiaoyue
- Lugou Bridge
cultural and educational sites
- Xidan Library Building
- National Culture Palace
- Peking University Red Mansion (Beijing New Culture Movement Memorial Hall)
- Peking University
- Tsinghua University
- Renmin University
- China Media University
- Beijing No. 101 Middle School
- National Library
- Crab Island
- Shunjing Springs
- Yujinxiang Hot Spring Garden Resort
- Chaolai Agricultural Garden
- Beijing Gaobeidian International Folk Custom Tourism Culture Village
- Beijing Lane
- East 4
- east side
- Maoer Lane
- Qinlao Lane
- Chengxian Street
- Black Sesame Lane
- Wang Fujing
- Yongdingmencheng Building
- Qianmen Avenue
- gongs and drums
- Guijie Street
- Zhongguancun Core District
- Zhongguancun Square
- Zhongguancun e World
- Panjiayuan Used Market
- Xiushui Street
- Taiwan Street
- Beijing Shooting Gallery
- Bayi Shooting Range
- Wanlongbayi Ski Resort
- Chinese Aviation Museum
- China Printing Museum
- Zhan Tianyou Memorial Hall
- Yanqing Museum
- Great Wall Museum of China
- Tank Museum
- Jiaozhuanghu Ground War Memorial Hall
- Peking Anti-Japanese War Memorial
- Yuzishan Anti-Japanese War Memorial
- Great Stone Nest Chinese Stone Carving Art Park
- Without the Communist Party, there would be no New China Memorial
- Beijing Space Science Popularization Education Base
- Watermelon Museum of China
- Art Museum of Hanmerrill
- Changshou Ridge
- Wendu Shuicheng
- Fengshan Hot Spring Resort
- Hongwu Hot Spring Villa
- Houbaihujian Folk Tourism Resort
- Xiuzhi Peasant Family in Duusuyu, Changping
- Wangbaochuan Folklore Tourism Resort
- Shunxin Green Resort
- Chaobaihe Tourist Resort
- Longfengling Tourist Park
- Mountain View Resort
- Starlake Resort
- Saint Lien Mountain Resort
- Great Wall
- Badaling Great Wall
- Shui Great
- Mutianyu Great Wall
- Gubeikou Great Wall
- Sima Tai Great Wall
- Juyongguan Great Wall
- general's office
- Hongluo Temple
- Thirteenth Mausoleum
- Dingling and Underground Palace
- Shisaling Reservoir
- Yangfang Metropolis
- Pinggu 16 Views 2
- glass platform
- Tiananmen Square
- Pangtan Old Road
- Niujiaoling Pass
- Yunju Temple
- Tanzhe Temple
- Jinling Ruins
- Jade Palace
- Zhou Jixiang Pagoda
- Ying Gongchang Lao Shou Ta
- Jin Chengming
- Yao Guangxiao Cemetery
- Baishui Temple
- suburban Taiwan
- Doudian Tucheng Ruins
- Yunshui Cave
- The West Zhou Yandu Ruins of Liulihe
- Zhoukoudian Peking Man Ruins
- Western Zhou Yandu Ruins
- Beijing Wangmuying Vegetable Planting Co., Ltd.
- Maoyuan Guangfa Vegetable Picking Garden
- Huakun Ecological Park
- Sunshine Orchard
- Suzhuang Baiguoyuan
- Shanjian Biesu Ecological Park
- Qiyuan Folk Village
- Tai Nong Yuan Ecological Park
- Tianrunyuan Strawberry Garden
- Beiyang Fruits
- The Ecological Planting Base of Shisanling Green Garden
- Shunfeng Training and Gathering Garden
- Jingyan High-tech Demonstration Zone of Vegetables
- Baigezhuang Ecological Park
- Yuzishan Facility Agricultural Base
- Stone Nest Jujube Orchard
- Changyang Changshui Garden Farm
- Panggezhuang Wanmu Pear Garden
- Wanmu Grape Sightseeing Park
- Lao Song Guayuan
- Shijinglong Ski Resort
- Jinghu Ski Area
- Lotus Mountain Resort
- Beijing Qiaobo Indoor Ski Area
- Beijing International Flower Port
- four seasons flower garden
- Northern International Shooting Range
- Country Golf Club
- Colorful butterfly living butterfly ecological garden
- Beijing Wildlife Park
- Prague Farm
- Longqingxia ice lamp
- Baili Landscape Gallery
- Lotus Hill
- Kangxi Grassland
- Yeyahu National Wetland Park
- Yanqi Lake
- secluded spot
- Miyun Reservoir
- Mount Yunfeng
- Yunmeng Mountain
- Mount Wuling
- Hanshiqiao Wetland
- Hirayani 16 Views 13
- Shentao Peak
- peach blossom
- Jinhai Lake
- Daryong Cave
- Grand Canyon
- Shilin Gorge
- lake and cave water
- Feilong Valley
- Yaji Mountain
- Lao Xiangfeng
- Qinglong Mountain
- Baihua Mountain
- Shihua Cave
- Silver Fox
- Eastlake Harbor
- Baicaopan Natural Scenery
- Beijing Nanhai Milu Garden
- North Canal
- Guishui Park
- Gui Chuan Pagoda
- Guichuan Plaza
- Jiangshuiquan Park
- Riverside Park
- The Remaining Private Ecological Agricultural Popular Science Park
- Daxing Yulin Ancient Mulberry Garden
- Wangxing Lake Park
- Xihaizi Park
- Canal Olympic Park
- Zhongying Base
- Labagoumen Town
- Miyun Astronomical Observatory
- The Way of Jugezhuang Wine Fragrance
- Miyun Sandalhead
- Reed Zi Shuiyangge
- Xizhaitang Mountain Bangzi Opera
- Five Tigers Shaolin Society
- Shuiyu Central Banner
- National New Media Industry Base Starlight Film and Television
- Breeding Jinyu black pottery production base
- 1 Liyuan Theater Peking Opera, located at No. 175 Yong'an Road, Xicheng District, Beijing (inside Jianguo Hotel, Qianmen), 008618932846209, [email protected]. 200/280/380/480/580. Introduction The Pear Garden Theater is a theater with the characteristics of old Beijing, with a long history of theater culture and a quiet viewing environment, attracting many domestic and foreign visitors to enjoy the "evening life of old Beijing Opera".
- Red Theater Kung Fu, address 44 Xingfu Avenue, Chongwen District (20 meters east of exit B of Tiantan Dongmen Station on subway line 5). Northeast corner of Tiantan Hotel. ),008618932846209,[email protected]. 200/280/380/680.
- 2. Chaoyang Theater acrobatics, located at 36 Dongsanhuan North Road, Chaoyang District (20 meters south from exit C of Hujialou Station of Metro Line 10). ),008618932846209,[email protected]. 280/380/480/680/880.
- 3 Tiandi Theater Acrobatics, address 10 Dongzhimen South Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing (100 meters north of Poly Building), 008618932846209,[email protected]. 180/280/380/480/680.
Large shopping mall
- 1 Wangfujing Pedestrian Street, address East Chang'an Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing. 2-3 hours. A brief introduction to Beijing's prestigious shopping pedestrian street, with its south end linked to East Chang'an Avenue and its north entrance to the Chinese Art Gallery. The pedestrian street is a collection of old names and shopping malls, as well as snack streets and bookstores. Visitors can visit the shopping malls, known as East Xintiandi, Wangfujing Department Store and Dong'an Market. There are also nearby hotels that offer accommodations. Wang Fujing connects to Wangfujing station on Line 1 of the Beijing subway, and will be able to transfer to Line 8 in the future.
- Zhongguancun Core District
- Ganjiakou Mall
- Contemporary Mall
- Cuiwei Department
- 2 Xidan Shopping Mall, address Xidan North Street, Xicheng District, Beijing. 1-2 hours. Introduction Another well known shopping mall in Beijing is east of Xidan North Street. This is a place where fashion brands and fashion products gather, but because of the 1970s shopping mall, it stands in sharp contrast to West Dan Da Yue City on the west side of the street and Juntai. Xidan Shopping Mall has a branch in Tiantongyuan Community, Changping District. The mall headquarters connection Xidan Station on Lines 1 and 4 of Beijing Metro.
- Guohua Shopping Mall
- Hua Tang
- Huamao Rural Development
- Zhuang Sheng
- Jing Hu
- Beijing Opera Face
- Chinese knot
- sugar man
Beijing has many old-school restaurants in different parts of the city. The Quanjude, Dashilar, Qianmen's cheap shop is the reputation restaurant of Beijing roast duck, and many small restaurants offer Peking cuisine such as fried sauce. Some snack shops also sell donkey rolls, pea butter and small bean cakes. The Dashilar-Fresh Fish Mouth Pedestrian Street, located on the edge of Qianmen Street, is a gathering place for most of the old food brands in the Western District. There are many restaurants with different flavors in the busy areas of Xi'an, Dongdan, Wangfujing, Xidan and Gui Street.
- Peking duck: Quanjude Roast Duck, one of the Beijing specialties, is headquartered at 30 Qianmen Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing. The duck meat is particularly tender, the meat is fat and not greasy, the taste is delicious and sweet, and the duck meat is often eaten without weariness. If needed, you can choose to pack it for family or friends.
- Spaghetti: There are several restaurants in Beijing's Old Beijing Fried Soy Sauce.
- hot pot
- Fried liver: Tianxingju, an old name, sells stir-fried liver at the east corner of Dashilar-Fresh Fish Mouth Pedestrian Street, on the west side of Bargain Basement (former store).
- make dough-drops by stir-frying
- screw rotation
- Coke ring
- bean juice
- tea soup
- dry fruit
- roast wheat
- roast meat
- Beijing 8
- Keio Baozi: There are many Qingfeng branch stores in Beijing.
- Jing Baili
- Otaku Hiratani
- Great Rise Watermelon
- Strawberry of Changping
- Italian bread
- Wang Zhihe Stinky Tofu
- Beijing Daoxiang Village Pastry: Beijing has 100 stores in the city. Interestingly, China has two "Daoxiang Village" brands, Beijing's Daoxiang Village with "Sanhe" Logo and Suzhou's Daoxiang Village without "Sanhe" Logo.
- Tuckahoe cake
- preserved fruit
- three yuan milk
- Liubiju sauce
- Aufibourg wine
Night life in Beijing is mostly active in the more prosperous areas of Sanlitun, Houhai and other well known pub streets.
- 3 Sanlitun Pub Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing. 3-4 hours. A brief introduction to Beijing's more famous bar is a street close to the Workers' Stadium. It is also home to some of the country's embassies. At night, people who drink and sleep are everywhere. Sanlitun has no subway station.
- 4 Nanluogu Lane, Dongcheng District, Beijing Municipality. 1-2 hours. Free. A brief introduction of the Beijing-style Old Alley is located in Dongcheng District, Beijing. The pedestrian street took a north-south direction and was completely prohibited from passing by motor vehicles. The houses of Qi Baishi and Mao Dun are in Luogu Alley. Beijing's famous Juer Lane, Yuer Lane and Maoer Lane also intersect Nanluogu Lane. There are souvenir shops, various boutiques and later thriving cafes and small restaurants. Nanluogu Lane is the same station on Line 8 of Beijing Metro.
- 5 Houhai Pub Street, Houhai District, Xicheng District, Beijing. 1-2 hours. Free. The profile is on another bar street popular with Beijingers and visitors from other places, in addition to Sanlitun. Unlike Sanlitun, Houhai Bar Street is connected to Shichahai and close to Gongwang Government and Nanluogu Alley. The famous Silverbridge is right on the bar street. The Houhai area has many eateries where visitors can sample Beijing-style snacks such as stewed and sausage. Houhai Connection to Shichahai Station on Line 8 of Beijing Metro.
There are plenty of premium hotels in the Beijing district (within Second Ring Road), which are more expensive, but there are also some cheap and chain hotels (but they may still need three or four hundred yuan a night), mostly in the suburbs.
Because of the high number of travelers in Beijing, it may be impossible to find a room to travel directly to the hotel, and it is recommended that you contact the hotel in advance and book the room before going to Beijing.
- 1 Beijing International Hotel, No. 9 Jianguomen Nei Avenue, Dongcheng District,010-65126688. ¥685-2000. A brief introduction to the 5-star hotel that was built in 1987. It's located in the bustling area of Chang'an Street. It is close to Beijing Station, Tian'anmen, Dongdan, Ancient Observatory and Wangfujing. There are standard rooms, administrative rooms and business rooms. The nearest subway station is Jianguomen Station and Dongshan Station.
- 2 Hotel for Nationalities, No. 51 Fuxingmennei Avenue, Xicheng District,014466. ¥750-2000. The brief introduction is located in the bustling area of Chang'an Avenue. Xidan, Palace of National Culture, Ruanshi, Xuanwu Gate and Finance Street are close. There are business suites, administrative rooms, large beds, etc. The nearest subway station is Saidan.
- 3 Beijing Shangri-La Hotel, Address: No. 29 Zizhuyuan Road, Haidian District, 010-68412211. ¥1500-2500. Introduction Shangri-La Hotel is a luxury hotel in Beijing. It has rooftop gardens, staff services are in place, but prices are generally more expensive. Advanced infrastructure such as bars, restaurants and gyms are on site. There are garden rooms, luxury rooms, etc. for guests to stay.
- 4 Diaoyutai State Guest house, No. 2 Fucheng Road, Haidian District,58591566. ¥1500-2500. A Brief Introduction The Diaoyutai State Guest house is a place where the President meets foreign heads of state. It is located in the Old Diaoyutai Scenic Spot, and contains well known works of art from all ages. It's very popular with visitors from Beijing, but it's more expensive than the Shangri-La Hotel. But the surrounding landscape is beautiful, and the interiors have become some of the highlights.
- 5 Beijing China Hotel, No. 91 Jianguomenwai Street, Chaoyang District, 010-65126688. ¥685-2000. Introduction The Shangri-La Hotel Group manages a well known hotel, very close to International Trade Metro Station. The surrounding traffic is extremely convenient. Shopping centers such as World Trade Skywalk and International Trade Mall are nearby.
- 6 Beijing Hotel, No. 33 East Chang'an Avenue, Dongcheng District,010-65137766. ¥885-1500, ¥2000-4999. The brief introduction is located in the bustling area of Chang'an Avenue. Beijing Station, Tiananmen Square, Dongdan, Forbidden City and Wangfujing are close. Standard rooms and various suites are on site.
- 7 Beijing Hilton Hotel, No. 1 Dongfang Road, Chaoyang District, 010-58655000. ¥1060-2500. The brief introduction is located on the southeast side of North East Third Ring Road Sanyuan East Bridge, close to the United States Embassy.
- 8 Hilton Beijing Capital Airport, 1 Sanjing Road, Shunyi District,010-645888888. ¥1280-4000. The briefing is located on the southeast side of Terminal 3 of Capital Airport. It is one of the options for travelers to Beijing, but it is about 30 kilometers away from Beijing. Flight information at the airport is also displayed on a large screen inside the hotel. This hotel is reachable by Airport Express to Terminal 3.
Never trust the low-price "one-day tour" of railway stations, subway stations, tourist spots and other places! Even if they claim "never shop"! These "travel agencies" are illegal institutions, belong to black tour guides, and generally commit acts such as compulsory consumption that damage the rights and interests of consumers. Following a black guide will not only discourage you from traveling, but also cause financial loss and great difficulty in defending your rights. If you want to travel with a tour group, choose a regular travel agency.
You may meet people who chat up you at various train stations in Beijing and cheat on the excuse of change. Be careful to prevent fraud or theft, and when necessary, ask station staff or security personnel for help.
Beijing has a huge population and a large number of foreign visitors, and urban buses and subways are often crowded. When taking a subway bus, safety rules should be observed, staff arrangements should be followed, and personal belongings should be carefully guarded to avoid loss or theft due to overcrowding. If conditions permit, it is recommended to travel by mistake to avoid morning and evening peaks.
Traffic accidents in Beijing are frequent, mainly concentrated in the areas with large traffic flow, such as Wangjing, Guomao, Chang'an Street and so on, and a small accident will lead to the congestion of the whole section, at least 30 minutes, and can even consume 2-3 hours. Most accidents are caused by a series of violations caused by the driver's psychological changes, such as parallel, drunk driving, poison driving, speeding, overloading, etc. Therefore, in the driving process, we must pay attention to the urban road conditions at any time, and avoid getting involved in unnecessary trouble. During holidays and double holidays, there will be some congestion on the directions of the major highways entering and exiting Beijing, which has become the "daily necessities" of Beijing traffic. Of course, due to the more cumbersome procedures for non-local vehicles to enter Beijing, and there are still many restrictions after entering Beijing, it is recommended to travel by public transport to avoid self-driving into Beijing.
Beijing has several well known hospitals, most of them in the city. Most of them are still 3A hospitals.
Notice that there will be a lot of chatty people around the hospital, or people pretending to have the same disease, and they will trick you into going to the informality of the hospital, not only to cure the illness, but also to spend a lot of money. So don't trust any strangers!
- 6. Tongren Hospital, Address: 8 Chongwenmen Inner Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing. Brief introduction Beijing Famous Hospital, the full name of "Capital Medical University Beijing Tongren Hospital". Tongren Hospital links to Chongwen Gate Station of Lines 2 and 5 of Beijing Metro.
- 7. Xiehe Hospital, address Dongdan North Avenue (General Hospital), Dongcheng District, Beijing. The full name of the introduction is "Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences". Xiehe Hospital shall connect to Dengshikou Station and Dongshan Station of Beijing Metro Line 5 (which may be changed to Line 1).
- 8 Beijing Children's Hospital, address 56 Nalishi Road, Xicheng District, Beijing. The brief introduction is located on the west side of the West Second Ring Road, where children are treated. The Children's Hospital connects Beijing Metro Line 1 Nanlishi Road Station, but if you want to get there quickly, you can take the bus to Beijing Children's Hospital Station or Beijing Children's Hospital West Gate Station.
Beijing is open and pluralistic, and has few taboos about customs and religion. Be careful not to carry or discuss non-Muslim food when entering Muslim-populated areas such as Muslim restaurants or Niujie.
Beijing, as a relatively advanced country, has a high demand for the people's behavior, etiquette and civilization. In many occasions, such as bus station, subway door, front of the office window, payment office, etc., we must take the initiative to queue, not to add congestion, queue. When taking the bus or subway, the people with disabilities, old and young, shall voluntarily make way for their seats.
Smoking is not allowed in many places in Beijing, such as non-smoking restaurants, non-smoking sections in restaurants, non-smoking guest rooms in hotels, gas stations, mountain forests, hospitals, movie theaters and some offices. Some families do not smoke, and people are not welcome to smoke in their own homes when they are guests. But on streets outside of fire zones, smoking is usually possible. Smoking is not allowed in all toilets, be noted and be respected. If it is not certain whether smoking is allowed in a certain location, it is recommended that staff members be asked.
Pay special attention to your clothes and behavior. Shirtless, litter, spitting, over-exposed clothing, defecating, swearing and the like only make you unpopular. Public order is good in Beijing, but public security is tight and the community is in close contact with the police, so don't commit illegal acts and easily lead to misunderstanding.
Most scenic areas, restaurants, shopping malls or crowded places have Wi-Fi available and can be directly connected (although some require authentication or password entry). The 4G network has been operated by China Mobile, China Unicom and China Telecom.
Beijing Tourism Bureau Service Telephone +86 10 65130828
Tourism Complaint of Beijing Tourism Administration +86 10 65130828
After you leave Beijing, you can travel to the following areas or cities:
- Tianjin: It is located in southeast Beijing, about 2 hours' drive from Beijing District (about 1 hour in Wuqing District and about 2.5 hours at Binhai New Area and Binhai Airport). It is one of four municipalities directly under the Central Government in China. Popular attractions include the Eye of Tianjin Ferris Wheel, the Waterfront Water Park and the small town of Florence in Wuqing. Visitors can travel to Tianjin on the Beijing-Tianjin Intercity Railway Train at Beijing South Station, about 35-40 minutes long. In addition, most long-distance bus stations also have buses to Tianjin.
- Langfang: It is located in southeast Beijing, about an hour's drive from Beijing. The counties under the jurisdiction of this Municipality mainly include Guan, Yongqing, Bazhou, Dachang, Xianghe and Sanhe (county-level cities). Visitors can reach Langfang by Beijing Bus No. 805 (either by express or slow train) or take No. 826 to Wanzhuang Town, Langfang to take the Langfang bus.
- Baoding: Southwest of Beijing, about 2.5 hours' drive from Beijing. Counties under the jurisdiction of this Municipality mainly include Zhuozhou, Gaobeidian (county-level city), Qingyuan, Rongcheng, Xiong County, Anxin, Tang County, Laiyuan, Laishui, etc. Baigou Shopping Village and Baiyangdian are famous in North China. Xiongan New District is also located within the jurisdiction of Baoding City.
- Zhangjiakou: Northwest of Beijing, about 2.5 hours' drive from Beijing.
- Chengde: It is located in northeast Beijing, about 2.5 hours' drive from Beijing.
|Route through Beijing|
|end of year||North South||→ Shijiazhuang→ Zhengzhou|
|end of year||West East||→ Luan County → Harbin|
|end of year||West East||→ Tianjin→ Shanghai|
|end of year||North South||→ Heze→ Shenzhen|
|Irkutsk ← Ulaanbaatar Huhhot←||North South||→ End Point|